Information Collection and Use
- I collect personal information when you contract with me to purchase products or use my services.
- I will ask you to provide me with your name, email address, and a contact phone number.
- When you purchase products or services, I will ask you for additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address and other billing information.
- The Harley Edgley website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- Harley Edgley uses the information that is collected for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve the website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Harley Edgley does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver products to you.
- We believe it is necessary to share information with a law enforcement agency in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide my products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
This policy will be changed from time to time to adapt to the changing needs of the society and the law. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on the website.
Questions or Suggestions